If you are lieying on your bed and on your phone whole day, you are probably bored and feeling lazy. So here are some tips and tricks how to be productive during this hard time.
- Try not to wake up late. For example I wake up at 9am.(it is not very early or late)
- When you wake up don’t grab your phone right away(don’t worry you will have time for it). Insted go and make yourself some healthy drink or breakfast, then go if you live in a building to your window or teracce, if you live in a house go out, and just chill, listen to the birds, look around… while eating or drinking.
- Then, when you are finished go inside and make your bed. That’s how you start your productive day.
- After that I go cycling, you can do some other stuff like skateboarding, workout, go running, go for a walk(with a pet if you have it)…Just do same kind of exercise to fully wake up your body.
- And the final advice is to take your to do list and do what it says.(to do list is a list that you create every day, for the day after. For example if today is Sunday you are going to be preparing a list for Monday. During whole day you should be adding stuff to your list. It doesn’t have to always be some hard things, it can just be washing your hair, washing the dishes, cleaning your room, work/school stuff…And that way you are going to feel more productive becouse as much things you cross out (when you finish it) you will feel more and more productive during the day.)
- At the night you are going to go to bed tired and sleep well.
Hope now you feel more productive and that we helped you! Be safe:)